Clifford Park recognises the contribution of owners to the racing industry. We value their involvement and it’s our aim to ensure all owners enjoy a memorable day when their horse is racing at Clifford Park.
The following privileges are extended to all listed owner/s with a runner at Clifford Park’s Weetwood meeting:
- Listed owners receive one (1) complimentary admission to the racecourse and Members’ Weetwood room/Members’ Garden Party Lounge for themselves and one (1) guest, as well as access to the dedicated Owners & Trainers enclosure for your race. Please note, there may be limited space in each of these areas.
- Syndicates –Clifford Park will allow for a total of ten (10) (nine (9), plus the manager) syndicate members to attend. Liaise with your syndicate manager for ticket allowances.
- Owners MUST enter Clifford Park through the front admission gate ONLY. No entry will be permitted through the Wyalla Street/float carpark entry;
- Listed owners receive one (1) complimentary race book – to be collected at race day office with your Racing Queensland Owners & Trainers’ enclosure swing tags;
- There will be strict security and protocols to follow.
- Winning owners are invited to the Winning Owners’ Room following their race to celebrate the win, but limited numbers apply in this space. One (1) complimentary USB of the race will be shared between the owner/s. A photograph will be taken by Trackside Photography for winning owners/trainers only after all horses and industry participants have left the mounting yard;
- There will be trophy presentations for the following races: Audi Centre Toowoomba Weetwood Handicap, TAB Toowoomba Cup, Magic Millions Garden City Guineas, Toowoomba Truck Spares Pat O’Shea Plate and Moore Trailers Benchmark 70. Trophy presentations will be held inside the Mansell Group Mounting Yard. Winning owner, trainer & jockey required at this quick ceremony.
- Carparking: Clifford Park’s general carpark is reserved for TTC Members only on Weetwood day. Owners that are Members may present their Members card for entry. TTC’s usual external carpark at Clifford Park Special School is available again this year, please see signs on Hursley Road for directions. The TTC encourages owners to catch taxis/ubers or be dropped off where possible to avoid congestion.